main + fandom + writing + tech + journal + icons
fanfic + resources

Genesis

"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, 'You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die....'"

"Then Moses turned again to the LORD and said, 'O LORD, why hast thou done evil to this people? Why didst thou ever send me? '"

Exodus

Leviticus

"If any one sins in that he hears a public adjuration to testify and though he is a witness, whether he has seen or come to know the matter, yet does not speak, he shall bear his iniquity..."

"...You shall number them by their families and their fathers' houses; from thirty years old up to fifty years old, you shall number them, every one..."

Numbers

Deuteronomy

"...For I must die in this land, I must not go over the Jordan; but you shall go over and take possession of that good land..."

"And they said to Joshua, 'Truly the LORD has given all the land into our hands; and moreover all the inhabitants of the land are fainthearted because of us.'"

Joshua

Judges

"...curse bitterly its inhabitants, because they came not to the help of the LORD, to the help of the LORD against the mighty..."



All content copyright © 1997-2011. All rights reserved, all wrongs corrected, all lefts applauded.